Compassionate Communication with Scott Catamas is for anyone who wants to improve their relationships and connections. This program offers tools and techniques that all listeners can apply to their lives. These tools are nondenominational and cross-cultural. They are taught throughout the world and are simple yet effective.
Scott is a Master Coach and Communicator who travels throughout the United States, Europe and Asia teaching these tools. This program will frequently come live from various cities around the world where Scott is teaching. Guests will bring real relationship issues to Scott, where the tools will be demonstrated and practiced.
During this program you can learn:
● New ways to enjoy life more fully, despite any challenge.
● How to express yourself in ways that others can fully hear you.
● How to solve a problem with everyone involved feeling understood.
● How to be the best parent and/or friend you always wished to be.
● How to set boundaries in a compassionate way.
● How to stay connected to yourself, even when you are scared.
● How to stay connected to others, even when you are angry or triggered.
● The tools and practices of Compassionate Communication, based on Dr. Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication system.
Listenerns can learn and practice these tools throughout the day and apply them to any and all of their relationships. Scott also provides free materials on his website at www.LoveCoachScott.com.
The ideas and opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect the teachings of Unity. Unity respects a wide range of spiritual thoughts and beliefs, as reflected in the diverse range of subjects presented on Unity Online Radio.
Monday, March 14, 2011 5:00 pm (CDT) How to Use Compassionate Communication in Difficult Family Dynamics Scott and Gabriele will be joined by other facilitators and practitioners of these tools in discussing the use of these tools in very difficult situations. The focus will be on our family…
Monday, February 21, 2011 5:00 pm (CST) Spontaneous Evolution and Heartland Security: From Ideal to Real Deal Scott and Gabriele are longtime fans of the wit and wisdom of Steve Bhaerman, an internationally known author, humorist and workshop leader. For the past…
Monday, January 10, 2011 5:00 pm (CST) The Embodied Spirituality of Compassionate Communication Join us to start the new year with special guest Robert Gonzales. Scott worked with Robert for three years, developing and producing a series of DVDs about "The Embodied Spirituality of NVC" (aka:…